Today is our 4th wedding anniversary! Four years ago, we had the celebration of a lifetime at the Westin Resort & Spa, Hilton Head Island with 148 of our closest family and friends.
While it's nothing compared to my mother and father-in-law who just celebrated 40 years together, or my grandparents who celebrated 50 years before my grandmother passed away, 4 years is something to be proud of and to celebrate! Marriage takes a lot of work. Anyone who says it is easy is lying and because I am saying it can be hard, doesn't make my relationship bad. People are individuals who evolve constantly and to commit to one person for a lifetime is a serious undertaking.
There's no other person I could make this commitment to. Mike makes me laugh more than anyone does in the world. When I am with him I am always happy and having fun and if something is sad or making me upset, he instantly changes my mood. He loves me unconditionally and always supports me. When I am wrong, he tells me so but doesn't judge me and still has my back. He's honest, caring, and the best father to our daughter I could ask for.
Kelley Eubanks created this "Happy Anniversary" card using PSA Essentials Rosettas Peel & Stick pack. Do you know someone having a wedding anniversary? Recreate it!
You will need:
- Stamps - Rosettas by PSA Essentials, Round and Round by Papertrey
- Paper - Royal Velvet and White by Papetrey
- Ink - Daffodil Delight by SU, Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger
- Other- Bumblebee Doodlebug Jewels, SU dimensionals
- Cut and score 5 x 3.5 base
- Cut white 4.75 x 3.25 and stamp images and sentiment
- Adhere jewels
- Adhere to base with dimensionals