Card makers rejoice! These next three weeks are for you. Since we started PSA Stamp Camp in August 2010, our design team has come up with thousands of cards for all occasions. I’ve carefully selected the top 15 and am sharing materials, instructions and what makes them super star worthy. I hope you will recreate them or be inspired by them and share your creations on Facebook with us. Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!
Today’s card is by Kelley Eubanks and is perfect for sending to a friend you miss.
Why it works: The clean and simple style allows the adorable stamp from UBU Caffeine Confidents to shine. Kelley’s colored the friends up to bring them to life, the red in the girls dress matches the rhinestone. The twine matches the card stock – it all coordinates perfectly.
What you’ll need:
· Stamps - Smirk Caffeine Confidants by PSA Essentials, Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches
· Paper - Kraft and Vintage Cream by Papertrey
· Ink - Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar and Fountain Pen by Ranger, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
· Other - Ladybug Doodlebug Jewel, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, May Arts Natural String, Zots glue dots, Copic Markers - R29 Lipstick Red, E37 Sepia, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, B05 Process Blue
How to create it:
1. Cut and score 3.5 x 5 base
2. Cut cream 3 x 4.5 and ink all edges
3. Stamp and color
4. Tie twine and add jewel
5. Adhere to base with dimensional
Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. Your card doesn't have to contain PSA Peel & Stick stamps - just a card you think is a super star card created by you! We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!What card will make tomorrow’s Super Star list? See you then!