Friday, May 18, 2012

Today's the day!

If all goes as scheduled, today, Friday, May 18th is the day I am scheduled to have our second child.  Having had a c-section the first time around with my daughter Molly, I am having a repeat c-section and have come to view it as fortunate enough to be able to walk into the hospital and deliver a baby relatively quickly and easily.  While I am not looking forward to the recovery – no driving for 2 weeks, no lifting anything greater than 10 lbs (including my 2.5 year old daughter) for several weeks, and not getting back to the gym for another 8 weeks, I know every bit of pain and discomfort  is worth it.   We do not yet know the gender of the baby – but we do have names picked out on each side.  What will it be?   Who will it be?   I hope to be able to update this soon with the information.   

These two designs are by our talented Jeanne Streiff.  I adore this “It’s a Boy” goody bag.  

I love this “It’s a girl” card.  The “it’s a girl” sentiment stamped in light pink on the distressed inked heart is so soft.   The girlish pearls are the perfect fit along with the beautiful detailed ribbon.   

Thank-you for all the good wishes, prayers & thoughts!


  1. Sending up prayers for safe, easily C-section and healthy baby and mom!! Whichever way you go, these cards are beautiful.

  2. I'm going to pray for a safe delivery and easy recovery. AND a sweet, easy baby!

  3. Wow they are both beautiful and congratulations on the near birth of your child l'll be calling back to see and hear about the happy event.........take care :)x

  4. Thinking of you, Libby! Congratulations...can't wait to know if you are having a boy or a girl! XOXO

  5. Wow Super cute bags. I hope all is well with the new Baby. cant wait to see if its a girl or Boy CONGRATULATIONS on your Spacial bundle of Joy.
    thanks for the chance to win.

  6. Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!!