Monday, September 19, 2011

Polka Dot Parlor


I shop while I work, I work while I shop. That's the major bonus of working in a retail based industry. My husband writes funny notes on our credit card statement. "Really, Libby?" "Did you really need that?" He's joking though – he's pretty supportive of all the things I am good at. Which includes shopping.



Polka Dot Parlor is one of our PSA Essentials dealers and carries monogrammed things that make fantastic gifts. I spotted a few that are going to appear soon on my statement. Not many of us will buy ourselves monogrammed coasters, a personalized clipboard or a cell phone case, but they are such fun gifts to give and receive! I love these bold colors and graphic patterns. They are sure to set people apart.





Polka Dot Parlor is offering 25% off PSA Peel & Stick stamps, and a free alignment tool with a custom stamp purchase for $29.99. Custom stamps are usually $40 and the alignment tool is a $10 value (This offer ends 10/1) They carry all of our great personalized stamps! What's your favorite?



2 comments: