Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall 2011


Lately I've seen a lot of lamenting about summer being over. Frankly, I couldn't wait for it - sayonara
summer! Fall brings football season, tailgating parties with cheesy dips, rich appetizers and grilled burgers and dogs. It brings Halloween – my munchkin dressed up as a ballerina trick-or-treating. It brings cooler weather, shorter days (which means more sleep!) and changing leaves. This fall brings my 30th birthday and a vacation to Paris to celebrate. Fall brings so many of my favorite things and so much excitement , so Welcome Fall 2011!




This pennant flag banner was designed by Heidi Ferguson for PSA Essentials and uses PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps. Isn't it adorable?! Hang it in your living room on your fireplace mantel, in your dining room on the window, in your kitchen above the door – wherever! Let it be a reminder of the changing of the season – and embrace it!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! :) Heidi you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more. Fall is my favorite time of year, especially here in Ohio! Your banner is adorable...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am glad to see summer go as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun banner to bring in the wonderful fall season! I love fall as well : )

    ReplyDelete