Thursday, December 27, 2012

Just a note card

I love letter writing.   A few years ago I got to see some correspondence between my grandmother and grandfather when he was stationed overseas.  Unlike an email that seems to vanish into cyberspace when deleted, a written letter can be kept forever as a keepsake.  It simply cannot be replaced.  I will encourage my children to write letters to grandparents, family and friends to keep the letter writing tradition alive.  It should be done not only for thank you notes, but also "just because."

This card by our design team member Regina Mangum is perfect when you want to send a note "just because."  It has our newest Peel & Stick stamp on it with the sentiment:  just a note.   Receiving a note amongst a stack of bills is a real bright spot.


I love the layered look of this card.  She's used newspaper, sheet music and patterned paper but kept the look unified with a black and white color palate.  This sophisticated card is perfect for any occasion, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment