Monday, February 3, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance

For the third year, my husband Mike and daughter Molly, attended our schools "Daddy Daughter Date Night Dance" for Valentine's Day.  No moms allowed! Just the guys and their gals (except this year I was the "official photographer" for the school so I got to go.)  I captured some wonderful pictures of the girls and their dads. It's basically a prom for 4 year old's (though it's the entire school toddler through 5th grade school, the 3-6 year old's seem to dominate....) complete with fancy dresses, corsages, a DJ in a church hall with Disney Frozen music, and lots of cookies and sweets.

A quick look today at the pretty Valentine's Day party details and some precious photos!


Nice one boys... Here's Mike and our good friend, Matt.  Check out Molly belting out a song in the background... 


Does your school have this tradition?  I had never heard of a "Daddy/Daughter Dance" until I moved down South.  Share what you are up to for Valentine's Day here or on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment