Thursday, February 27, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Mini Cupcakes



I "made" these for an after-school treat today! We are working on some of our St. Paddy's day crafts this afternoon and thought that we should have a corresponding theme snack for fun.  I scored these festive cupcakes at Kroger and made some quick cupcake toppers using my PSA Essentials stamps to make them EXTRA special.  (I'd much rather craft then bake!) 

I used my Mixed Holiday Peel & Stick pack by PSA Essentials and chose the shamrock. I loaded it up on my PSA standard stamper with Hunter ink.  I stamped onto kelly green scrapbook paper and punched out with a 1.5" inch circle punch.  Then I taped to lollipop sticks. 


The cupcakes are waiting on the table for the kids and it will be a welcomed surprise, I am sure! 


Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day? What are you working on?  Be sure to stock up on your stamps, get your "Mixed Holiday Pack" here and you'll have your shamrock in time for St. Paddy's Day!

PSA Essentials Happy Holidays Peel & StickĀ® Stamp Die Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment