Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Party Favor Bag Tutorial


I recently made some favor bags using my PSA Essentials stamps for a bachelorette party. You can easily make them for birthday parties, weddings, back to school treats, or any occasion at all.  You'll need: 
  • Favor bags (I like the Recollections ones found at Michael's) 
  • PSA Essentials Stamper 
  • Your favorite Peel & Stick stamps loaded onto the stamper, I choose "Love" from Love Birds
  • 2" round white label stickers 
  • Washi Tape (love the Recollection gold and white dots style!) 

I quickly and easily stamped onto the labels then stuffed a cookie inside the bag.  I sealed the bags with washi tape, then placed the stamped label onto the front of the treat bag. Done!


That's it! If you have a personalized stamp, it's an easy way to add personalization to your favors too! It doesn't get much simpler to add a fun touch to your party favors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment