I find it particularly hard to shop for Father’s Day or for anything male related. Girls are easy – the classic pedicure, some clothing, some accessories are always my go to but what to give a guy? What to give a great father? This year I am opting for a gift card to a tennis store for Mike. And to not completely cop out by giving a gift card, I am going to try this adorable gift card holder by Jennifer Holmes. She's used Peel & Stick stamps from PSA Vanilla (to spell Dad) and from our Peanuts Jo Cool.
I will need the following supplies:
· Stamps: Vanilla Alphabet, Super Star, and Peanuts Joe Cool Peel & Stick Pack (PSA Essentials)
· Paper: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink), patterned paper, (Cosmo Cricket)
· Ink: Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
· Other: circle punch (EK Success), BG11 marker (Copic), twine (The Twinery)
And here are the instructions:
- Cut a 4.5 x 11 piece of cardstock from Smokey Shadow
- Score and fold at 4.5 and 9 inches.
- Stamp circular border image from Super Star onto short piece of cardstock. Use a circle punch to punch out the center to create a notch for the gift card.
- Adhere short end of cardstock to card to create a holder for gift card.
- Randomly stamp front of card with circular border using white ink.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper and stamp “dad” and Snoopy image onto front using Smokey Shadow ink. Color with Copic marker.
- Tie twine around front of card.
Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful Dad’s out there and a personal shout out to Mike – the best father in the world!