This card by Carly Robertson makes my Top 15 Super Star Cards – out of the thousands we have to choose from – because it’s simply beautiful. And it makes a big thank you statement.
Why it works: The choice of cardstock and coordinating ribbon is precious. The Rosetta flower from PSA Rosetta all colored up to match coordinates perfectly with the yellow paper and ribbon. There’s a good visual balance here between the sentiment, the ribbon and the focal point of the stamp. Your eye moves around the card in an organized way. Would it be better if I just said – “it’s pretty?” Isn’t it, though!
What you’ll need:
· Cardstock: white (Papertrey Ink.); Pattern Paper: yellow gingham (A Muse)
· Stamps: Rosettas (PSA Essentials), sentiment (A Muse)
· Fibers: yellow saddle stitched ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
· Gems: rhinestone (A Muse)
· Markers: Copics
· Tools: large scallop circles (Spellbinders)
How to recreate it:
1. Cut card base and layer with yellow gingham pattern paper.
2. Wrap card base with ribbon and stamp sentiment.
3. Stamp image on white card stock, cut using circle scallop die and layer on card.
4. Add rhinestone to flower.
Want to win Peel & Stick packs? If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation. Upload it to our Facebook page! Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!