Do you know someone who’s having a girl or just had one? Recreate and send this idea by Carly Robertson! See why it makes my Top 15 Super Star Cards of all time.
Why it works: Both the scalloped tag and small gift tag add a lot to this clean and simple card. The lime and pink color combination is perfect for a little girl. These two stamps from PSA Carriage are such wonderful stamps to welcome a girl into the world – you don’t need a whole lot of fluff to make a big statement.
What you’ll need:
· Cardstock: Sugar and Bubblegum (A Muse)
· Stamps: PSA-Carriage (PSA Essentials)
· Fibers: lime stitched and pink sheer ribbon (A Muse)
· Tools: large circle scallop (Spellbinders) and Tags (Sizzix) \
· Gems: rhinestone (A Muse)
How to recreate it:
1. Cut card base and layer with pink paper.
2. Stamp sentiment on white tag and attach to card with ribbon, add rhinestone.
3. Stamp image on circle scallop die and add to card base.
WANT TO WIN Peel & Stick packs? If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation. Upload it to our Facebook page! Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!