My best friend Danielle and I often send eachother cute friendship cards. I thought of her when I saw this card by Carly Robertson about shoes – she is a big time shoe buyer! (And not just for her personal collection, she actually buys shoes for a living for a store you probably shop at…) This card makes my Top 10 Super Star Cards, out of thousands we’ve seen by our Design Team.
Why it works: Doesn’t lime and pink always work? The tag adhered with 3D dots gives great dimension, the button and ribbon add visual interest to a simple card.
What you’ll need:
· Cardstock: Lime and Sugar (A Muse); Pattern Paper: Pink Kitchen (A Muse);
· Stamps: (image) PSA- Frenchie and (sentiment) PSA-Dare to Dream (PSA Essentials);
· Fibers: pink sheer ribbon (A Muse) and lime twine (Michaels); Button: (A Muse); Gems: rhinestone (Kaiser); Tools: Tags (Sizzix)
How to recreate it:
1. Cut card base from lime card stock and add a strip of pink polka dot pattern paper.
2. Stamp image and sentiment on white tag
3. Add rhinestone, ribbon and button, adhere to card.
WANT TO WIN Peel & Stick packs? If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation. Upload it to our Facebook page! Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!