Sending a card for no reason is sure to brighten someone day, and sending one as beautiful as this one is extra special. This card by Carly Robertson makes my Top 15 Super Star Card list.
Why it works: The patterned paper provides a lot of visual interest but your eye remains centered on the topiary from PSA Topiary. A real balance is achieved here. The coordinating yellow ribbon and decorative tape is also balanced perfectly. I love how Carly colored up the stamp to give the greens life.
What you’ll need:
· Cardstock: white (Papertrey Ink.); Pattern Paper: yellow Vintage paper (A Muse)
· Stamps: image (PSA- Topiary, PSA Essentials), sentiment (A Muse)
· Fibers: yellow stitched ribbon and flower trim (A Muse)
· Markers: Copics; Tools: metal tag (Making Memories)
How to recreate it:
1. Cut card base and layer with yellow pattern paper.
2. Add flower trim to bottom and stamp sentiment.
3. Stamp and color image on white card stock
4. Create metal tag
5. Add ribbon and adhere to card.
WANT TO WIN Peel & Stick packs? If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation. Upload it to our Facebook page! Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!