Our designers have great ideas this year for ornament making using PSA Peel & Stick stamps. Here are a few to try. Erika Taylor created an owl ornament by using a snowflake from PSA TreeO Peel & Stick collection and glittering it up.
She has one perfect for kids: Using a stamp from Rudolph & The Misfits, she colored it pink and adorned it with some glitter and pearls. This ornament looks great on a tree!
Erika also stamped Noel using PSA Archive Letter Stamps.
Another of our designers, Susan D’Anna did several ornaments, too. She loves Whimsy Tree from our new PSA collection as much as I do. She created three ornaments shown here. I love the glittery enclosed bubble ornament. She found them at clearance at Michael’s.
Here's she's using Peel & Stick Fancy Flakes, one of our new packs 2010.
Happy ornanment making & Christmas decorating!
1. Stamps: Treeo-O Peel & Stick (PSA Essentials). Chipboard- Tattered Angels, Glimmer Mist- Tattered Angels, Glimmer Glam- Tattered Angels, Glass fragments- Tim Holtz, Embossing Powder- Judikens, Adhesive- Helmar 450 Quick Dry
2. Stamps: Rudolph & the Misfits (PSA Essentials) Glimmer Glam- Tattered Angels, Glass fragments- Tim Holtz, Embossing Powder- Judikens, Adhesive- Helmar 450 Quick Dry
3. Stamps: Archive Peel & Stick (PSA Essentials). Cardstock- Paper Temptress, Adhesive- Helmar
Other- jump rings.
4. Stamps: Whimsy Trees (PSA Essentials). Paper: Red Stripes (Recollections), Red Dots (Recollections), Green Damask (Recollections), Natural Translucent Velum (Strathmore). Tools: Scalloped Stamp Punch (Fiskars), Tape (Scotch), Glue (Aleene's). Other: Red & Green Ribbon (Spool O' Ribbon), White & Silver Glitter (Creatology), Clear Oval Bulb (Celebrate It)
5. Stamp: Fancy Flakes (PSA Essentials). Paper: 2x2x2 Box (Michael's Stores, Inc.), Snow Flakes (Recollections), Opal Metallic (unknown), Opal Red Snowflake (Paper Source). Tools: Tape (scotch), Glue (Aleene's), Glitter Glue (DecoArt). Other: Pearl Stickers (Recollections), Gold Ribbon (Offray).