Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Product Review: Glue Glider Pro


Last week I announced that we would be reviewing products on Thursday's here at PSA Stamp Camp. We aren't trying to be Craft Critique or The Scrap Review (two sites we love!) but as PSA Essentials gets deeper and deeper into the craft industry, we think it's important to start testing products and sharing them with our readers. In my opinion, all craft products and tools fall under one of three categories: essential, desirable or extra.

For our first review, I chose the Glue Glider Pro by Glue Arts. Let me cut to the chase: this product is ESSENTIAL for any crafter!


The Glue Glider Pro is an adhesive tape that glides effortlessly onto paper and has an enormously strong hold. There are no bubbles. It seamlessly adheres your papers and embellishments. I like the size of it since it fits perfectly in my hand and is light weight. YouTube is amazing - there are dozens of videos and reviews of this product. I am linking the video by Glue Glider Pro here so you can see how it works and how to change your cartridge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mNn-xarEE&feature=related. The well-worth it cost is $24.95 and replacement cartridges are $14.95. Amazon.com and various scrapping stores online carry this product. Just google search it to shop around!

With my Glue Glider Pro, I made two layouts for Christmas. I will add photos and journaling to these after Christmas next week!


























Do you have a Glue Glider Pro? Leave a comment a let us know what you think of my assessment. I think it's a must have!

Supply Spotlight:  Stamps:  PSA North Pole (PSA Essentials), Paper:  DCWV Tis The Season, Stickers: K & Company & Jolee,  Tools:  Glue Glider Pro.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing, I use the larger ATG and luv it...they are a must have....Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete