Have you decorated your house for Halloween? Even if you aren't the household that has a graveyard and ghosts outside, and every inch of your house covered with pumpkins, witches and goblins, you can do a simple banner over your fireplace for a festive touch. Mae Armstrong created this easy banner to hang from her mantel. She kept it true to the holiday with orange and black cardstock, themed Halloween paper and PSA Archive Peel & Stick stamps to spell "Halloween."
To make this great banner at home, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Print the flags from your Silhouette3D, or cut a triangle by hand to make a pattern. Repeat on orange and black paper 9 times.
- Stamp each letter of "Halloween" from PSA Archive Peel & Stick stamps on white paper
- Use a round punch to cut out each letter.
- Use a die to cut the theme Halloween paper.
- Adhere the white stamped paper to the themed paper, then adhere to the flags.
- Punch two holes in the corners of the flags and thread bakers twine through.
- You're done! Hang on your mantel or on a window.