Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to….


Me! Today is my 30th birthday. We are celebrating tonight as a small family. Mike, Molly and I are going to a casual dinner. Tomorrow night we are headed to my parents to celebrate with my extended family and in-laws , then Saturday night I am having drinks on the rooftop bar of one of my favorite Hilton Head restaurants – Santa Fe Café. I love birthday's that get stretched out over days and even a few weeks! 



Don't you love these cards by Carly Robertson? She's used Whimsy Cakes Peel & Stick for the cupcake on the first, and stamped "hb2u" using PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps.  I've shown them once before on our PSA Stamp Camp blog, but I couldn't resist showing them again! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy ALL your Bday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday hope you enjoy your day and just love your card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday!! Enjoy your day!

    Both cards are adorable, love the polka dots, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Several days of birthday celebrations. Enjoy! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete