Since buying a home is such a huge investment and a big milestone in someone’s life, it’s a great idea to acknowledge the accomplishment with a card. This housewarming card by Kelley Eubanks makes my Top 15 Super Star Cards of all time at PSA Stamp Camp.
Why it works: Symmetry, symmetry, symmetry. My eye is happy! I love the limited, earthy color scheme, too. The natural twine matches the natural and distressed paper. The rooster stamp from PSA Topiary Peel & Stick packs is one of my favorites for the home. Crafts N’ Things magazine also agreed that this was a Super Star card – this was published in the Fall of 2011.
What you’ll need:
· Stamps - Country Home by PSA Essentials, Boards and Beams by Papertrey
· Paper - Kraft, Vintage Cream and Scarlet Jewel by Papertrey
· Ink - Black/Cabernet by PSA Essentials, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
· Other - Stampin' Up Dimensionals, May Arts Natural String, Rustic Wood Button by Papertrey, Zots glue dots
How to recreate it:
1. Cut and score 4.25 x 5.5 base
2. Cut red 3 x 5.5 and cream 2.5 x 5.5 and ink all edges with distress ink
3. Stamp image and sentiment
4. Tie twine with button
5. Adhere all layers with dimensionals
Want to win Peel & Stick packs? If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation. Upload it to our Facebook page!
Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!