Sometimes you mess up… it happens to all of us. What’s important is that you make it right, learn from your mistakes and don’t do it again. Often if you hurt someone, you need to apologize and doing it with a card is a great way to make amends. This card by Jennifer Holmes makes our Super Star Card list.
Why it works: It’s adorable. Sometimes you just don’t know what to say but you shouldn’t beat around the bush. Saying your sorry is just the right thing to do. The adorable Snoopy on his typewriter from Peanuts Joe Cool Peel & Stick pack is irresistible, especially the way she’s made him blush with her Copic markers.
What you’ll need:
· Stamps: Peanuts Joe Cool Peel & Stamp Pack (PSA Essentials)
· Paper: Stamper’s Select White and Smokey Shadow cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
· Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink), Black Tuxedo Momento (Tsukineko)
· Tools: classic rectangle dies (Spellbinders)
· Other: Copic markers, Zap Dots (Helmar)
How to recreate it:
1. Cut card base from Smokey Shadow cardstock.
2. Randomly stamp circle stamp in Fresh Snow ink on card front.
3. Using a computer and word processing program, type the sentiment and print out onto white cardstock.
4. Stamp Snoopy image onto cardstock, just below sentiment.
5. Cut out and emboss using rectangle die.
6. Color image with Copic markers.
7. Cut slightly larger rectangle from Smokey Shadow cardstock using rectangle die. Adhere to other rectangle.
8. Cut a slightly larger rectangle from white cardstock and adhere to previous two pieces. Adhere to front of card using Zap Dots.
Want to win Peel & Stick packs? If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation. Upload it to our Facebook page! Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice. We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!