Welcome to the first day of the Scrapbooking Queen's Back To School Blog Hop, sponsored by PSA Essentials! We have great ideas for you this week for getting into the back-to-school mindset. And to make things a bit easier, we are giving away a grand prize at the end of the week of 1 custom stamp, 1 Peel & Stick pack, 1 black ink, 1 2-color ink, and an alignment tool. Just comment on this post about what you liked about the hop, and be a follower. Be sure to hop to all the blogs, too!
I don't know many people who like doing chores. Changing the sheets, taking out the garbage, cleaning toilets and folding the laundry are among the tasks that I can't stand. Here's an idea to organize chores in style by our design team member Stephanie Jones. She's stamped numbers from PSA Funky Numbers Peel & Stick and adhered them to clothes pins on magnets to a dry erase board. Tasks are then written on note paper (with colorful markers!) and hung according to priority.
A variation on the idea is to write family members names down on the board. Then the board also becomes a task list! When is it okay to start assigning my daughter chores? She's two this month….
Now hop back over to The Queen herself to start the hop from the beginning.
Here's the hop list:
- Theresa: http://www.facebook.com/www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
- Cristi: http://www.facebook.com/www.scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com
- Gaby: http://www.gabycreates.com/
- Jenny: http://www.facebook.com/www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
- Jin: http://underacherrytree.blogspot.com/
- Kassidy: http://www.facebook.com/www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com
- Liz: http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
- Raven: http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
- Libby: http://www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com/