Welcome to the Oh Baby Blog Hop! PSA Essentials is sponsoring this fun hop hosted by Emily and her creative blog Create Serendipity. To win some yummy blog candy, become a follower (if you aren't already!) and leave us a comment introducing yourself.
For those new to PSA Essentials, we manufacture self-inking, personalized stamps. Think return address labels. We have patent-pending Peel & Stick technology which allows you to switch out your personal stamp with thousands of stamps, from summery designs, Halloween, Christmas, Holiday, Valentine's Day, baby, bridal, sentiments, Hello Kitty, Peanuts, Rudolph & more here: . That's why our PSA Essentials stamps are perfect for creating cards, scrapbook layouts, party favors, home décor, artwork, DIY projects, and so much more! You can use them with the PSA Stamper to get crisp and clean impressions or with an acrylic block – they work just like any other clear stamp! Watch this video to learn more about how they work. This blog is dedicated to all the great things you can do with our Peel & Stick stamps!
So see what our design team has cooked up for baby cards here. The first one by Jennifer Holmes appeared in Card Creations, Volume 9 by Paper Crafts a few months ago. I adore it! She stamped the elephant from PSA Little Bunny, and the number "1" from PSA Vanilla.
Carly Robertson created this "It's a Girl" card. She stamped the dress and sentiment from PSA Carriage. And I didn't want the boys to feel left out, so here's a great boy card by Kelley Eubanks! She's stamped "It's a Boy" and the adorable outfit from PSA Carriage.
We are giving away these two adorable stamp sets – just follow our blog and comment and complete the hop!
Now Hop on over to Brynn: http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com
Just in case you get lost, here's the link list! We will be posting new projects every day for the hop, so check back for more great ideas.
- Emily: http://www.createserendipity.net/
- Jen R: http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
- Dawn: http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.com/
- Lisa: http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
- Corrine: http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
- Kathie: http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com/
- Lisa P: http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Gill M : http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/
- Nancie B: http://www.alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Kathy: http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/
- Kimmarie: http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com/
- Janet: http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- CrafterBerly (Kimberly): http://www.crafterberly.com/
- Deborah ~ http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
- April: http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com/
- Michelle: http://www.designsoncloud9.blogspot.com/
- Gina: http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Elsa :http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle: http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Theresa : http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
- Lisa: http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
- Suzanne: http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
- Libby: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/
- Brynn: http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com