I had the opportunity to work with some really amazing designers over the last 6 months. As I get ready to announce the new team, I don't want to forget to thank the team that helped us get to where we are today. So here's a shout out to the ladies leaving us as official members of the design team, in no particular order.
- Tami Mayberry: The speed at which you design the most beautiful cards and layouts amazes me! You are one of the most connected crafters in the industry and so dedicated to this field of work. Thank-you for introducing me to countless contacts and representing PSA Essentials in such a positive light. And a special thank-you for sticking with me when I was snarky and stressed about HSN. You're a team player and I appreciate all that you have done for PSA Essentials.
- Stephanie Jones: We are looking forward to you contributing more projects like Chore Charts, Drink Recipe books, and your other fun ideas. You're sense of humor is fantastic, your positive spirit and drive to reach the next level of crafting is so admirable. I'm glad that we haven't seen the last of you!
- Carey Larson: A friend of PSA Essentials for life, we wish you good luck in all that you are pursuing right now and look forward to your contributions when you have time. Your support blogging about us, commenting on Facebook, retweeting & more has not gone unnoticed. We appreciate you!
- Marie Ramirez: Where have you been, girl? Emails have bounced back and I haven't heard from you in a while. I miss you and your shabby chic, out of the box designs! Hope you are doing fantastic.
- Anthonette Chavez: I understand you taking a break from creative deadlines and our team but that doesn't mean that I am happy about it! You remain one of the most professional people I have worked with on this team. As an original member of the team, you will be missed. Your work from Halloween, to Christmas, to Valentine's Day, and Easter has been tremendous and I can't wait to see more of your work published. I know your cards take you hours, you can tell you don't just whip them up, and for that – we really appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this team.
- Mara Campbell: Could you be any sweeter? You are probably one of the rarest people I have ever met. As a biochemist (or some type of scientist…) by day, paper crafter and baker by night – you are one of those rare people who are left brained and right brained. I am so proud of the full-page feature of "Girls Night" using PSA Essentials stamps in Scrap & Stamp you had a few months ago. You've been a real asset to our team. I look forward to getting contributions from you to blog about and please keep inspiring me at Love Your Mother Earth.
- Amber Zimmerman: I wish I had showcased your photography talent more – it's truly incredible. You have a real knack for kids' projects and such a keen eye behind the lense. It's so impressive. My favorite project of yours was the artwork you created several months ago. I like that you are different, stylish and hope we keep in touch!
- Jennifer Witmer: See you at play dates and on the tennis court, my friend. It's been fun having you on the team, and I still owe you the box of free goodies and if you ever get around to your assignments, I'd be excited to write about your amazing work.
A big thank-you to this wonderful group of ladies leaving us!