Surely you’ll recognize this idea from your childhood – or even from today. I vividly remember playing with alphabet letters on my fridge when I was a little girl – and as I grew older, I remember creating words and sentences from them. (And as I grew even older, creating bad words or inappropriate sentences with them...) Our design team member Heidi Ferguson re-created the idea using PSA Essentials Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps.
These are great to keep kids entertained at the fridge while making dinner. To make this project, you will need:
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps: Vanilla
- PSA Stamper (loaded with black ink)
- Your PSA alignment tool for quick and easy changes
- Cardstock in various colors
- Sealer – like Mod Podge
And in 4 easy steps, this can be done.
- Stamp the letters from the alphabet onto cardstock
- Punch out using your 1/2” inch circle cutter
- Glue to magnets
- Finish with sealer
Now you can have fun creating words and spelling with your kids!