Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alphabet Fridge Letters

Surely you’ll recognize this idea from your childhood – or even from today.   I vividly remember playing with alphabet letters on my fridge when I was a little girl – and as I grew older, I remember creating words and sentences from them.   (And as I grew even older, creating bad words or inappropriate sentences with them...)  Our design team member Heidi Ferguson re-created the idea using PSA Essentials Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps.


These are great to keep kids entertained at the fridge while making dinner. To make this project, you will need:
  •          PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps:  Vanilla
  •          PSA Stamper (loaded with black ink)
  •          Your PSA alignment tool for quick and easy changes
  •          Cardstock in various colors
  •         Magnets
  •          Glue/adhesive
  •          Sealer – like Mod Podge

And in 4 easy steps, this can be done. 
  1.  Stamp the letters from the alphabet onto cardstock
  2. Punch out using your 1/2” inch circle cutter
  3. Glue to magnets
  4.  Finish with sealer

Now you can have fun creating words and spelling with your kids!

3 comments:

  1. Super COOL idea! Would love to do this for my daughter. Unfortunately, I know that she would take them all off of the fridge and then throw them all over. ;o)

    ReplyDelete