Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bridal Week, Day 3


Today I have some cute cards to send to a bride & groom by our talented design team member, Melyssa Connolly. Melyssa has used PSA Monogram collection, letters "M" and "C", and the very cute "&" to make personalized note cards here. The Monograms really do allow you to get personal without getting personalized. It's true that sometimes you just don't have the time to wait for a personalized stamp to be made, you need it right away!



Check out this beautiful card:



Up next, she's used the "C" from the PSA Monogram collection. Adorable!



Nothing says wedding like the PSA Monogram collection. Have you seen our video?





Let us know what you think of it here today.    4 days until Susan & Luke's wedding!

11 comments:

  1. These cards are fabulous! Very inspirational to me who is getting married in the next 2 years for sure (haven't set a date just yet) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monograms. Already on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these projects and I love pink!! This is great. Its going to be on my wishlist on of the stampers and some stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These monogram stamps are so elegant. I just love them. I wish there was a local craft store that carried your stamps.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet stamps...love them. TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I love PSA. :) And Libby you look great on camera.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that 1st card is ADORABLE!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! Cute presentation, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stuff and great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete