Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buy a custom stamp now!

I figured I wouldn't mince any words.   This deal is really good... it merits this post!

If you've been eyeing a custom PSA Essentials stamp for awhile now but holding back because of price, here's a great opportunity. Our friends at Rossomer Square are giving a very generous THIRTY PERCENT (30%) OFF all PSA Essentials products. PSA Essentials will also give a FREE PEEL & STICK PACK "Life's A Beach" with the purchase of a custom stamp. Visit: Rossomer Square and enter 1825PSA at checkout for this promotion. Hurry though! It only lasts until Sunday, 5/29/11 at 11.59 MDT.



Which custom style will you choose? My favorite is the Christi!

6 comments:

  1. Following you! Sent over from eighteen25! Thanks for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Christi as well! I am stopping by from eighteen25! I am so excited to find your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love these stamps!! I've been looking for something like this! I was sent over by Jen at Tatertots and Jello!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the girls from eighteen25 sent me - I like personalised stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'the girls' sent me here and I am happy they did...amazing blog...I'll be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been admiring your stamps for a few months now! I am going to break down and purchasing one with your fabulous sa
    E. Thanks to the girls at eighteen25 featuring you!

    ReplyDelete