Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Press, Press & More Press


Over the next 7 months, if you open the glossy pages of CardMaker, Paper Crafts, Paper Creations, Cricut, and Cards Magazines, you will see PSA Essentials cards a whopping 57 times! Our truly exceptional design team has created 4th of July, Baby, Bridal, Country Western, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Thank-you and Birthday cards galore. Editors of these esteemed craft publications chose these designs to appear over thousands of others. It's definitely something to be proud of!

We are also gaining some attention of some high profile bloggers. We were featured on Tatertots and Jello on Monday, 5/23 and The Girls at 1825 this week. Friday, be sure to check out Amy Anderson & Mod Podge Rocks. She will be creating projects using both PSA & Mod Podge. She's adorable, enthusiastic and completely talented. Be sure to check it out.







Between these summer issues of CardMaker, Paper Creations and Card Creations Volume 9 by Paper Crafts, we have 10 cards inside. Pick the issues up at newsstands now or head over to Facebook for a peak.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, can't wait to see all the cards that were published. Thanks for all the other fun blog sites that you listed. I never heard of them, but now I am a follower. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I can't wait to get my Paper Crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls sent me! I'm so excited about your product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls at 1825 sent me and I so glad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you now!! Thanks for the giveaway--the girls at eighteen25 sent me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls sent me, and WOW what an awesome product!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the girls at 1825 sent me!! fun products :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your stuff....lots and lots of cute things!
    tatertots and jello sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girls!!!! Congrats on all the cards published!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here from Tatertots & Jello ~ love your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete