Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary



Today is Mike & my third wedding anniversary. While it's nothing compared to my mother and father-in-law who just celebrated 40 years together, or my grandparents who celebrated 50 years before my grandmother passed away, 3 years is something to be proud of and to celebrate! Marriage takes a lot of work. Anyone who says it is easy is lying and because I am saying it can be hard, doesn't make my relationship bad. People are individuals who evolve constantly and to commit to one person for a lifetime is a serious undertaking.

There's no other person I could make this commitment to. Mike makes me laugh more than anyone does in the world. When I am with him I am always happy and having fun and if something is sad or making me upset, he instantly changes my mood. He loves me unconditionally and always supports me. When I am wrong, he tells me so but doesn't judge me and still has my back. He's honest, caring, and the best father to our daughter I could ask for.

As I look back on our wedding day, I am not sure if I knew fully what I was getting into. Does anyone really know what they are getting into? I mean, REALLY? I am glad that I did though. I couldn't ask for better and wouldn't want anything different.





I look forward to anniversary 25, 50 and each and everyone in between. Happy Anniversary, Mike!  These great cards are all designed by Kelley Eubanks.  





Supply spotlight:
  1. Happy Aniversary: Stamps - Rosettas by PSA Essentials, Round and Round by Papertrey, Paper - Royal Velvet and White by Papetrey, Ink - Daffodil Delight by SU, Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger, Other- Bumblebee Doodlebug Jewels, SU dimensional
  2. 25 Years Ago: Stamps - Mr and Mrs (PSA Essentials), Archive 10 (PSA Essentials), Big Birthday Wishes (Papertrey Ink), Paper - White (PTI), Real Red (SU), Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger, Real Red by SU, Other - Copic marker, SU corner rounder and dimensionals, Classic Rectangle Nesties by Speillbinders, Big Shot
  3. Living Happily Ever After - Stamps - Smirk Kiss Me Now by PSA Essentials, Paper - White, Pure Poppy Bitty Dots and Blueberry Sky by Papertrey, Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger, Other - copic markers, SU dimensionals, Kaiser Rhinestone.
 Designer: Kelley Eubanks.

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! The pics are gorgeous! Looks like a beautiful wedding, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Libby! Beautiful pictures. Kelley created some awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, 3 years may not seem like much, but those 3 years build unto 25, 50 and more. :) Hope you both have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures and cards too. Can we ever know what the future will be like?? Did we follow the right path?? No...but sounds like you made a good choice. Happy Anniversary and many many more!!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you and to your handsome husband, you are a beautiful couple. Celebrate your 3 and looking forward to you future. Congratulations.
    pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you! 3 years has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 3rd anniversary! May everyday have a moment as special as the moment you first knew you were in love!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Libby on your 3rd anniversary!!! I hope you have 50 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good GRIEF!! Could you two be ANY cuter?!?! You're going to make beautiful babies!!! What a gorgeous wedding couple! Happy Anniversary!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete