Friday, May 20, 2011

Bridal Week, Day 5


Tomorrow my good friend's Susan and Luke are getting married in Susan's hometown of Lenox, MA. I am thrilled to be up here in Massachusetts for the wedding and traveling with our friends from Hilton Head. As you've seen all week long, we have showcased great ideas for using your PSA Essentials Peel & Stick™ stamps for weddings. Today is no exception. I have some gorgeous cards by Melyssa Connolly to share, perfect for congratulating the couple.

Up first is a card using stamps from PSA Mr. & Mrs. Peel & Stick. I love Melyssa's style, she tends to lean on the shabby chic side and uses a lot of patterned papers, ribbons, and techniques. The pink, black and white, with the contrasting turquoise twine from The Twinery is just perfect. I also like how Melyssa incorporates newsprint into her designs. I did this a lot in art school. It used to be "my thing."



This card is great to send or bring to the couple at the wedding. The wedding bells are stamped from Mr. & Mrs. The outer ring "xoxo" is from PSA Bouquet Toss. Great example of how interchangeable PSA stamps are!



She created a "Save the Date" card, too.  

Check back Monday for a photo recap of Susan & Luke's wedding! Tomorrow's the day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Best wishes to the bride and groom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful! Love that save the date card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT and J sent me! I love that first card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards. TT&J sent me over. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these cards! I'm your newest follower! "The girls" sent me.

    ReplyDelete