For the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, I created a sign welcoming people to the party that can be used year after year. This being the 2nd annual, I feel like I will get some good use out of it in years to come and was worth the time.
To recreate it for yourself, you will need:
· Wood (from Michael’s) - various sizes and the stake
· Acrylic paint in yellow, blue and pink
· Paint brushes – various sizes
· PSA Essentials Topiary Peel & Stick stamps – the easter egg
· PSA Essentials Little Bunny Peel & Stick stamps – the bunny
· PSA Essentials custom stamp – mine says, “Easter Egg Hunt” in the Gillian style
· PSA Essentials Vanilla Peel & stick stamps
· Acrylic block
· Colorbox ink – orange and pink
· Close to My Heart Vanilla Pigment ink
· Hammer & nails
Paint your unassembled wood first.
Stamp using your stamp of choice, acrylic block and ink of choice.
On each board, write your greeting.
For the “Welcome” board, I stamped using PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps – “to the”
When it’s all dry, nail it together onto the stake. Then have your assistant paint the back of it for a completed look.
And voila! “Welcome to the Easter Egg Hunt” sign is finished.