Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

The invitations are out for the 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt thrown by us and my parents!  For the third year, we are having it at my parents house on Hilton Head.  Last year and the year before were such successes, I hope this year will be too, it is so fun to celebrate the Easter holiday with friends and see the joy on the kids faces.  I am preparing a series of crafts and goodies and look forward to sharing them with you, as well as the photo recap after the event.

First, check out my invitation which I ordered from Swanky Press.

Chalkboard Easter invitation

For the return address, I used the easter egg from my Topiary Peel & Stick stamp set inside my PSA Essentials Wallace personalized stamp.  I also used turquoise and blue ink!

Spring time theme (mother's day, easter) peel and stick pack

Here's my board on Pinterest - I've been pinning ideas away! Here are a few of my favorites.

too cute for easter

Easter cupcakes

Easter Bunny Cheese Spread Recipe

Easter Egg Hunt

I've ordered a bunch of things this year from the Oriental Trading Company and are reusing a lot of last years decorations.  The list has grown and grown since the first year, so I have to scale back a little... Looking forward to sharing tutorials and ideas next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment