Monday, February 14, 2011

Drum Roll please…


If you are just joining PSA Stamp Camp as a result of this weekend's 1st Annual Love Blog Hop, I'd like to officially welcome you!

My name is Libby, I am the design director for PSA Essentials and I write this blog. Briefly about PSA: PSA Essentials manufactures custom, self-inking stamps (think return address labels: http://www.psaessentials.com/customdesigns.htm). We have patent-pending Peel & Stick technology that allows you to switch your designs.  The switchable part is what makes us great for crafting. With just one stamper, you can change your designs THOUSANDS of times. Best of all, we have such fun designs ranging from holiday, sentiments, and licenses with Hello Kitty, Peanuts, Smirk, U.B.U. & more. See all of them here: http://www.psaessentials.com/peelandstick.htm. Here are a few of my favorite stamps.


Great for Easter & Spring!


A little Snoopy for your summer...

These stamps changed my opinion of Halloween 



Perfect for creating patterns on paper


On weekdays, I showcase crafts featuring our stamps from our very talented design team. Sometimes I design myself. Sometimes I write about my personal life. Sometimes we have blog candy. The posts are usually brief, I like to think they are inspiring and fun to read. I hope you will, too.

Without further delay,  the grand prize winner of the First Annual Love Blog hop is: Trisha (Trisha's Cricut Creations). The First runner up is Kristen  (Kristen's Crafty Adventures).   The second runner up is April (It's A Joy To Scrap).   For a reminder on the amazing prizes, scroll down to the next post.   Congrats ladies!

On Facebook, we held a challenge where if you uploaded your design using PSA Essentials stamps, we'd randomly choose one to win a new monogram Peel & Stick pack. (See new monogram collection here: http://www.psaessentials.com/monograms.htm ). That winner is Marjore Eades!

Since not everyone has our stamps, we also held a giveaway where you could simply tell us what your favorite Peel & Stick stamp collection was for an opportunity to win.  That winner is Melissa K Dodge!  We often have Facebook contests so be sure to "like" us for chances to win. All winners should contact me at libby@psaessentials.com.

On Monday's, we hold a challenge based on an inspirational image. Last week, the inspirational image was a color palate:



Stephanie Jones was inspired by this palate and created this great card, perfect for a three-year old birthday party. How cute is the cupcake? I love how she's colored it up and added a rhinestone. The cupcake is from PSA Cupcake and the number "3" is from PSA Vanilla. I love the textured paper and the glittery cardstock layered underneath the 3's.


Next week's inspiration image is below. If you are inspired to create a card, layout, or anything from this image, please send it to libby@psaessentials.com by 2/20 at 5 pm EST. You don't have to use PSA Essentials stamps to participate. Your work may be featured here on Monday, 2/21. 



Welcome officially to PSA Stamp Camp – I look forward to "meeting" you through this blog. And congrats to the winners again & thanks for the other sponsors: Prima, Helmar, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Urban Swank, and Purple Onion Designs!

5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I am soooo excited!!!!!! I can't believe I won. :) I am emaling you right now with my address.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Melissa I so glad you won and can't wait to see what you create with your awesome prize package..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I won, I won! Thank you, I can't wait to play!

    April (It's A Joy To Scrap)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS to the winners and WOW WOW WOW....what an awesome party ya'll had....good for you!!! I look forward to future blogs and hope to get the chance to use your products some day soon. TY TY TY !!! P&L, Dar

    ReplyDelete