One of my closest friends got married this year. If you were reading this blog during Winter & Spring 2011, you saw many posts devoted to Susan's couple's shower, her Bachelorette party, her invitations, getting ready for her wedding and the wedding itself. It was SUCH a special event – not only for the couple and their families, but our group of friends because it brought us closer together. We had such a blast with all of the festivities, I wish we could do it all again! Here's a look back at Susan & Luke's wedding. Somehow, we managed to incorporate PSA Essentials personalized stamps into just about everything we did. We had one made for the couples shower, the bachelorette party, and I did her wedding programs with the Gigi "D" monogram set.
It started with a couples shower in February…
And then there was the Bachelorette party in Charleston in April…
I managed to wrap all of her gifts in PSA stamped wrap.
This great party CD was stamped with a custom stamp: "The final fling before the ring, Susan's Bachelorette Party."
We then stamped the entire town of Charleston, SC.
You can read about her wedding invitations and her thank-you present to me here: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/04/calligraphy-attempt-thank-you.html. Then there was a whole week of bridal, dedicated to Susan & Luke:
- Bridal Week Day 1: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-week-day-1.html
- Bridal Week Day 2: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-week-day-2.html
- Bridal Week Day 3: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-week-day-3.html
- Bridal Week Day 4: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-week-day-4.html
- Bridal Week Day 5: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-week-day-5.html
And then it was time for the wedding on May 23rd, 2011. Isn't she gorgeous?!
You can read the whole wedding recap here: http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-week-day-5.html. Their wedding was surely a highlight for me of 2011!